Jaguar Classic Challenge
A superb race series for all models of pre ’66 Jaguars which began running with the Historic Sports Car Club in 2015.
The Jaguar Classic Challenge is open to the XK series, C and D-types, Mk1 and Mk11 saloons and pre-1966 E-types, thus ensuring big and varied grids of period Jaguars running to original specifications.
“Last year’s series was a fantastic success and we expect this season to be even better. Great cars, great racing and a great addition to Jaguar Heritage’s portfolio as we aim to provide cars, services, parts and experiences to customers and fans.” (Chas Hallet – Head of Communictions, Jaguar Heritage)
The 2017 dates for this exciting series have been confirmed as:
- Donington Historic Festival (28th April – 30th April) Entry Form
- Legends of Brands Hatch Superprix (1st – 2nd July)
- Silverstone Classic (28th -30th July) Jaguar Classic Challenge Race Entry Form
- Oulton Park (26th – 28th August)
- Spa Six Hour Meeting (16th – 17th Sept)