HSCC Classic Clubmans
The HSCC Classic Clubmans Championship is for competitors participating in non-standard sports racing cars constructed to the following Regulations. They must be open two seat front-engined Clubmans sports racing cars with cycle type front mudguards which were manufactured and raced before 31/12/1980
- HSCC set for Oulton Park Gold Cup (16th Aug)
- HSCC racers in action at Croft (5th Aug)
- Barter and Clark share victories at Cadwell Park (17th Jun)
- Jackson makes it five at HSCC Snetterton (3rd Jun)
- Sunshine and superb racing at HSCC Silverstone Finals (22nd Oct)
Class A: Pre ’81 Chassis with 1700cc Ford X-Flow full race engines.
Class B: Pre ’81 Chassis with 1600cc Formula Ford X-Flow engines.
Class C: Pre ’72 Chassis with 8 valve 4 cylinder normally aspirated period engines up to 1600cc.
Class INV: Invitation Class for Historic Sports 2000 up to 1984 and Clubmans type cars that will be allowed to race only at the specific invitation of the Classic Clubmans Steering Group.